AirGap web version
Although many of our community members are already familiar with our wallet’s mobile app version, we are pleased to announce the availability of the web-based version of AirGap Wallet, which will offer our users even more flexibility.
You will find the web version of the wallet on https://wallet.airgap.it/. This version works exactly like the mobile app version and comes with the same functionality.
Just like the mobile app version, this wallet does not have access to your private key or mnemonics. Only publicly available data is stored in AirGap Wallet. So even if your computer is infected with a Virus, the attackers will not be able to steal any sensitive data.
Using the web wallet, you can view your balance and transaction history as well as initiate transfers in a simple manner. The functionality is exactly the same as the mobile version, but in the web version, we take advantage of the bigger screen and can show data in a more readable way.
How to set up the web wallet with the AirGap Vault
- To set up the web version, go to https://wallet.airgap.it/ and open your AirGap Vault on your phone. (Image 1)
- In the Vault, select the account you want to sync and click the sync button. In this example, we selected a Tezos account. (Image 2)
- Click the sync button and select the offline device approach. You should now see the QR-code. (Image 3)
- Now open the web wallet and click “Scan QRs”, then scan the QR code. (Image 4)
- If the scan was successful, you should see the below interface. Click the “Import” button. (Image 5)